The ESRFC ends its season at the top of the heap where they belong, following a 38-15 victory over Dayton in the season’s final match using a skeleton crew that put players in unfamiliar positions and required subs to step up into a starting spot once again.
Repeat try scorers Nick Musarra and Roneil Reynolds put up the bulk of the points against the home team. Mike Ciccolini and Bill Regan rounded out the try scoring. Nick Viviani had an off day with his conversions, though he put over two penalty kicks early in the match. It must be something in the Dayton air.
Relive the season here, complete with all the numbers behind the the results.
Are you worried about the weather getting colder and your rugby going away? Are you unwilling to watch Browns start random players at quarterback and see who can stumble into a decent game and maybe a win? Well then you are in luck. Claddagh Irish Pub in Legacy Village will be broadcasting the November international matches. The dates and times are listed below. Come out, get some matches in and keep the rugby going.
Sat Nov. 2
- 10:30am England Vs Argentina Live
Sat Nov. 9
- 9:30am England Vs Argentina Live
- 12:30pm Wales vs South Africa Live
- 3:00pm France Vs new Zealand live
- 5:00pm ireland Vs Samos Delay
Sat Nov. 16
- 9:30am England Vs new Zealand Live
- 12:45 pm Ireland Vs Australia Live
- 2:45 pm Wales Vs Argentina Delay
Fri Nov. 22
- 2:30pm Wales Vs Tongo Live
Sat Nov. 23
- 3:00pm France Vs South Africa Live
Sun Nov. 24
- 9:00am Ireland Vs New Zealand Live
Sat Nov. 30
- 12:00pm Wales Vs Australia Live